|Battle of Prokhorovka|
|شامیل دیر:the کورسک دؤیوشو on the Eastern Front of ایکینجی دونیا ساواشی|
German tanks during Operation Citadel
|باشچیلار و لیدرلر|
|ایشتیراک ائدن واحیدلر|
|تلفاتلار و ایتکیلر|
German (on 12 July):[j]
Soviet (on 12 July):[j]
- Zetterling & Frankson 2000, p. 108, Excerpt reads: "If we take a look at how the front lines changed during these five days one could interpret it as some sort of success for the Germans ... However, if we compare the outcome with the German orders for the battle, which stated that Prokhorovka was the target, it is clear that the Germans fell short of their goals. The Red Army had hoped to push the II SS-Panzer Corps back and crush it. This failed completely, but at least the 5th Guards Tank Army prevented the Germans from taking Prokhorovka."
- Zamulin 2011, p. 561, Excerpt reads: "The counterattack [at Prokhorovka] did not achieve its basic goal. The [II SS-Panzer Corps] was not routed, but the further advance of the II SS-Panzer Corps beyond Prokhorovka was finally halted."
- Healy 2008, p. 347, Excerpt reads: "The clash was, when set against the much wider strategic backdrop of the offensive, no more than a local, tactical German victory. It was of no consequence or significance in helping to realise any of the wider offensive objectives of Operation Zitadelle, which was in any case by this date already a failure."
- Clark 2012, p. 408, Excerpt reads: "Even though II SS-Panzer Corps could claim to have won a tactical victory in the monumental armoured clash at Prokhorovka ... Hausser's men did not do enough to change the course of the operation."
- Showalter 2013, p. 269, Excerpt reads: "The Waffen-SS won a tactical victory on July 12."
- Nipe 2012, p. 86, Excerpt reads: "The small expansion of the Psel bridgehead by Totenkopf and the advances of Das Reich around the southern edges of Prochorovka were tactical victories at best and not decisive by any definition."
- Showalter 2013, p. 269, Excerpt reads: "Operationally, however, the palm rests with the Red Army."
- Zamulin 2011, p. 553, Excerpt reads: "The main task of a defender is to repulse an enemy attack ... A decisive breakthrough is what von Manstein had planned for 12 July via a regrouping of his forces. The [II SS-Panzer Corps] did not achieve this goal. Thus in sum, the forces of the Voronezh Front won the engagement at Prokhorovka, and then successfully completed the defensive operation, having created the conditions for a decisive counteroffensive."
- Glantz & House 2004, p. 272, Excerpt reads: "The numerous flank attacks orchestrated by the [Soviets] sapped the German strength, ..., permitted the timely arrival of Soviet operational and strategic reserves, and led directly to Soviet victory at Prokhorovka, in particular, and in Citadel as a whole."
اینگیلیسجه ویکیپدیاسینین ایشلدنلری طرفیندن یارانمیش«Battle of Prokhorovka»، مقالهسیندن گؤتورولوبدور.( ۲۸ سپتامبر ۲۰۱۸ تاریخینده یوْخلانیلیبدیر).
قارداش پروژهلرده پروخوروفکا دؤیوشو گؤره داها آرتیق بیلگیلر تاپابیلرسینیز.
|بو ساواش ایله باغلی مقاله، بیر قارالاما مقاله دیر. بونو گئنیشلندیرمکله ویکیپدیایا کؤمک ائده بیلرسینیز.|
قایناق خطاسی برچسب
<ref> برای گروهی به نام «lower-alpha» وجود دارد، اما برچسب متناظر با
<references group="lower-alpha"/> یافت نشد.