گئت: دانیشیقلار لیستی • دانیشیقلار باشلیغی • صفحه آشاغیسی
هلهلیک هانسیسا آرشیو یوْخدور (یارادین)
- ۱ دیللرین آدی
- ۲ The visual editor is coming to this wiki
- ۳ Reminder: the visual editor is coming to this wiki soon
- ۴ The Wikimedia Developer Summit wants you
- ۵ Editing news n.3-2016
- ۶ Developer Wishlist Survey: propose your ideas
- ۷ Developer Wishlist Survey: Vote for Proposals
- ۸ Editing News #1—2017
- ۹ New notification when a page is connected to Wikidata
- ۱۰ Wikidata changes now also appear in enhanced recent changes
- ۱۱ Improvements coming soon to Recent Changes
سلام، ویکیداشلار (اؤزللیکله: E THP، Ebrahimi-amir، Ilğım، H.ALIZADE Q، Alp Er Tunqa، موسا، Elmaxtar، Goonooz، Aydin Turk، Matreeks، Potkal، Hekim qasim oglu، Qarqushu و باشفا یادیمدا اولمایان ویکیداشلار)
گؤردویونوز کیمی تورکجه ویکیپئدیاسیندا باشقا دیللرین آدی فارسجا یازیلیبدیر. اونلاری تورکجه ائتمک اوچون translatewiki:CLDR-ا باخمالیییق. موسا بَیین یئری بئله یئرلرده بوش دور. من بیر آز باخدیم، بیر az_arab واردیر، بیلمیرم، اونو ایشلتمهلیییک یوخسا azb اوچون باشقا locale ایستمهلیییک! اولسا باخیشلارینیزی یازین. گوله گوله Arjanizary (دانیشیق) ۲۰ اوکتوبر ۲۰۱۵، ساعت ۱۹:۴۸ (UTC)
- ائلهدیر. من فیکر ائدیرم اؤزوموز بیر آد قوْیوب سسوئرمه کئچیرتسک هر شئی دۆز یوْلوندا حل اوْلا بیلر. فیکر ائدیرم هر ویکینین نئجه اوْلدوغو بارهده اوْ ویکینین یئرلی ایشلدنلری تصمیم تۇتسالار هر شئیدن یاخشی اوْلار.))) بیر آیری سوْرغو: کند مئیدانیندا آلت باشلیقلاردا دَییشدیر یوْخدور. من مجبور اوْلورام باشدا اوْلان دَییشدیرمهدن فایدالانام. بو نه اۆچون بئلهدیر؟ ایراد باشدا قوْیدوغوموز شابلونداندیرمی؟ --Ebrahimi-amir (دانیشیق) ۲۱ اوکتوبر ۲۰۱۵، ساعت ۰۳:۵۰ (UTC)
The visual editor is coming to this wiki
Hello. Please excuse the English. لوطفا آنا دیلینیزده چئویرمک اۆچون بیزه کؤمک ائدین.. تشکورلر!
My name is Erica, and I am a Community Liaison at the Wikimedia Foundation. I'm here to let you know that the visual editor is coming to editors at this Wikipedia soon. It allows people to edit Wikipedia articles as if they were using word processing software.
You don't have to wait until the deployment to test it; you can test the visual editor right now. To turn it on, select "بتا" in your preferences. Choose "ویرایشگر دیداری" and click save. When it is enabled, you will press the "دَییشدیر" button to edit an article in the new software. To use the wikitext editor, you can press "قایناغی دَییشدیر".
After the deployment, everyone will automatically have the option to use either the visual editor or the current wikitext editor. For more information about how to use the visual editor, see mw:Help:VisualEditor/User guide.
More information about preparing for the visual editor is posted here.
- It's easier to add templates if you've added TemplateData information.
- Please help translate the user interface and pages about the visual editor. See the visual editor's TranslationCentral for general information. To translate the user guide, go to the MediaWiki.org page, and select "یو لاییحهنی چئویر". Your language should be available from the drop-down menu on the right. Once you've done this, you'll see the document in English, side by side with any translation work already done in your language. You can add new translations or change old translations. To translate the user interface, you need to create an account at translatewiki.net. Contact me personally if you need help with that.
- Please let us know if you find any problems. You can report issues in Phabricator, the new bug tracking system or on the central feedback page on MediaWiki.org. If you notice major issues affecting your project, please leave a note on my talk page.
Reminder: the visual editor is coming to this wiki soon
Hello again. Please excuse the English. لوطفا آنا دیلینیزده چئویرمک اۆچون بیزه کؤمک ائدین.. تشکورلر!
This is a reminder that the visual editor is coming to all editors at this Wikipedia soon. As of this writing, the team is not aware of any issues specific to this language that should prevent the new software to be deployed here; therefore, please do let us know if you find any problems instead. You can report issues in Phabricator, the new bug tracking system or on the central feedback page on MediaWiki.org. There is a short guide at mediawiki.org that you can follow (as if it was a "checklist") to learn about the community work necessary to adapt the visual editor, and its referencing system in particular, to your community's needs.
If you can translate from English into this wiki's language, or know anyone who can, please follow the links below, as this language still has 0% progress in translations (0% or slightly above, for interface messages). You'll help your community get the best possible experience when it comes to interface messages and documentation related to the visual editor. After you click on any links, your language should be available from the drop-down menu on the right. Once you've selected it, you'll see the document in English side by side with any translation work already done in your language. You can add new translations or modify existing ones. The interface is hosted at https://translatewiki.net; you'll need an account if you never translated there before. The user guide lives at Mediawiki.org, for which you can use your regular Wikipedia account. You're welcome to contact me personally whenever you need help.
The Wikimedia Developer Summit wants you
The Wikimedia Developer Summit is the annual meeting to push the evolution of MediaWiki and other technologies supporting the Wikimedia movement. The next edition will be held in San Francisco on January 9–11, 2017.
We welcome all Wikimedia technical contributors, third party developers, and users of MediaWiki and the Wikimedia APIs. We specifically want to increase the participation of volunteer developers and other contributors dealing with extensions, apps, tools, bots, gadgets, and templates.
- Monday, October 24: last day to request travel sponsorship. Applying takes less than five minutes.
- Monday, October 31: last day to propose an activity. Bring the topics you care about!
More information: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Developer_Summit
Subscribe to weekly updates: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Topic:Td5wfd70vptn8eu4MKramer (WMF) (talk) ۱۴ اوْکتوبر ۲۰۱۶، ساعت ۱۹:۰۷ (UTC)
Editing news n.3-2016
Sorry for the delay in delivering this newsletter!
- Change or add a community page where the next issue is delivered
- Sign up personally
- Volunteer to provide translations in the future
Since the last newsletter, the VisualEditor Team has mainly worked on a new wikitext editor. They have also released some small features and the new map editing tool. Their workboard is available in Phabricator. You can find links to the list of work finished each week at mw:VisualEditor/Weekly triage meetings. Their current priorities are fixing bugs, releasing the 2017 wikitext editor as a beta feature, and improving language support.
- You can now set text as small or big.
- Invisible templates have been shown as a puzzle icon. Now, the name of the invisible template is displayed next to the puzzle icon. A similar feature will display the first part of hidden HTML comments.
- Categories are displayed at the bottom of each page. If you click on the categories, the dialog for editing categories will open.
- At many wikis, you can now add maps to pages. Go to the Insert menu and choose the "Maps" item. The Discovery department is adding more features to this area, like geoshapes. You can read more at mediawiki.org.
- The "Save" button now says "Save page" when you create a page, and "Save changes" when you change an existing page. In the future, the "صفحهنی ذخیره ائت" button will say "صفحهنی یاییملا". This will affect both the visual and wikitext editing systems. More information is available on Meta.
- Image galleries now use a visual mode for editing. You can see thumbnails of the images, add new files, remove unwanted images, rearrange the images by dragging and dropping, and add captions for each image. Use the "Options" tab to set the gallery's display mode, image sizes, and add a title for the gallery.
The visual editor will be offered to all editors at the remaining 10 "Phase 6" Wikipedias during the next month. The developers want to know whether typing in your language feels natural in the visual editor. Please post your comments and the language(s) that you tested at the feedback thread on mediawiki.org. This will affect several languages, including Thai, Burmese and Aramaic.
The team is working on a modern wikitext editor. The 2017 wikitext editor will look like the visual editor and be able to use the citoid service and other modern tools. This new editing system may become available as a Beta Feature on desktop devices in October 2016. You can read about this project in a general status update on the Wikimedia mailing list.
Let's work together
- Do you teach new editors how to use the visual editor? Did you help set up the Citoid automatic reference feature for your wiki? Have you written or imported TemplateData for your most important citation templates? Would you be willing to help new editors and small communities with the visual editor? Please sign up for the new VisualEditor Community Taskforce.
- If you aren't reading this in your preferred language, then please help us with translations! Subscribe to the Translators mailing list or contact us directly, so that we can notify you when the next issue is ready. تشکورلر!
—Elitre (WMF) ۱۷ اوْکتوبر ۲۰۱۶، ساعت ۲۰:۳۹ (UTC)
Developer Wishlist Survey: propose your ideas
At the Wikimedia Developer Summit, we decided to organize a Developer Wishlist Survey, and here we go:
The Wikimedia technical community seeks input from developers for developers, to create a high-profile list of desired improvements. The scope of the survey includes the MediaWiki platform (core software, APIs, developer environment, enablers for extensions, gadgets, templates, bots, dumps), the Wikimedia server infrastructure, the contribution process, and documentation.
The best part: we want to have the results published by Wednesday, February 15. Yes, in a month, to have a higher chance to influence the Wikimedia Foundation annual plan FY 2017-18.
There's no time to lose. Propose your ideas before the end of January, either by pushing existing tasks in Phabricator or by creating new ones. You can find instructions on the wiki page. Questions and feedback are welcome especially on the related Talk page.The voting phase is expected to start on February 6 (tentative). Watch this space (or even better, the wiki page) - SSethi_(WMF) January 21st, 2017 3:07 AM (UTC)
Developer Wishlist Survey: Vote for Proposals
Almost two weeks ago, the Technical Collaboration team invited proposals for the first edition of the Developer Wishlist survey!
We collected around 77 proposals that were marked as suitable for the developer wishlist and met the defined scope and criteria. These proposals fall into the following nine categories: Frontend, Backend, Code Contribution (Process, Guidelines), Extensions, Technical Debt, Developer Environment, Documentation, Tools (Phabricator, Gerrit) and Community Engagement.
Voting phase starts now and will run until February 14th, 23:59 UTC. Click here on a category and show support for the proposals you care for most. Use the 'Vote' and 'Endorse' buttons next to a proposal to do so.
What happens next?
Proposals that will gather most votes will be included in the final results which will be published on Wednesday, February 15th. These proposals will also be considered in the Wikimedia Foundation’s annual plan FY 2017-18 - SSethi_(WMF) (talk) 04:41, 6 February 2017 (UTC)
Editing News #1—2017
۱۲ مئی ۲۰۱۷، ساعت ۱۸:۰۵ (UTC)
New notification when a page is connected to Wikidata
(لوطفا آنا دیلینیزده چئویرمک اۆچون بیزه کؤمک ائدین.)
The Wikidata development team is about to deploy a new feature on all Wikipedias. It is a new type of notification (via Echo, the notification system you see at the top right of your wiki when you are logged in), that will inform the creator of a page, when this page is connected to a Wikidata item.
You may know that Wikidata provides a centralized system for all the interwikilinks. When a new page is created, it should be connected to the corresponding Wikidata item, by modifying this Wikidata item. With this new notification, editors creating pages will be informed when another editor connects this page to Wikidata.
This feature will be deployed on May 30th on all the Wikipedias, excepting English, French and German. This feature will be disable by default for existing editors, and enabled by default for new editors.
This is the first step of the deployments, the Wikipedias and other Wikimedia projects will follow in the next months.
If you have any question, suggestion, please let me know by pinging me. You can also follow and leave a comment on the Phabricator ticket.
Thanks go to Matěj Suchánek who developed this feature!
Wikidata changes now also appear in enhanced recent changes
Hello, and sorry to write this message in English. You can help translating it.
Starting from today, you will be able to display Wikidata changes in both modes of the recent changes and the watchlist.
تشکورلر! Lea Lacroix (WMDE) ۲۹ ژوئن ۲۰۱۷، ساعت ۰۸:۳۳ (UTC)
(wrong target page? you can fix it here)
Improvements coming soon to Recent Changes
Sorry to use English. لوطفا آنا دیلینیزده چئویرمک اۆچون بیزه کؤمک ائدین.! ممنون.
In short: starting on 26 September, New Filters for Edit Review (now in Beta) will become standard on Recent Changes. They provide an array of new tools and an improved interface. If you prefer the current page you will be able to opt out. Learn more about the New Filters.
What is this feature again?
Based on a new design, it adds new features that ease vandalism tracking and support of newcomers:
- Filtering - filter recent changes with easy-to-use and powerful filters combinations, including filtering by namespace or tagged edits.
- Highlighting - add a colored background to the different changes you are monitoring. It helps quick identification of changes that matter to you.
- Bookmarking to keep your favorite configurations of filters ready to be used.
- Quality and Intent Filters - those filters use ORES predictions. They identify real vandalism or good faith intent contributions that need help. They are not available on all wikis.
You can know more about this project by visiting the quick tour help page.
Starting on 26 September, New Filters for Edit Review will become standard on Recent Changes. We have decided to do this release because of a long and successful Beta test phase, positive feedback from various users and positive user testing.
Some features will remain as Beta features and will be added later. Learn more about those different features.
If your community has specific concerns about this deployment or internal discussion, it can request to have the deployment to their wikis delayed to October 1, if they have sensible, consistent with the project, actionable, realistic feedback to oppose (at the development team's appreciation).
You will also be able to opt-out this change in your preferences.
Starting on September 19, the Beta feature will have a new option. Watchlists will have all filters available now on the Beta Recent Changes improvements.
If you have already activated the Beta feature "پالایهٔ جدید برای بازبینی ویرایش", you have no action to take. If you haven't activated the Beta feature "پالایهٔ جدید برای بازبینی ویرایش" and you want to try the filters on Watchlists, please go to your Beta preferences on September 19.
How to be ready
Please share this announcement!
Do you use Gadgets that change things on your RecentChanges or Watchlist pages, or have you customized them with scripts or CSS? You may have to make some changes to your configuration. Despite the fact that we have tried to take most cases into consideration, some configurations may break. The Beta phase is a great opportunity to have a look at local scripts and gadgets: some of them may be replaced by native features from the Beta feature.
Please ping me if you have questions.