بیرینجی قوریو-خیتان ساواشی
پرش به ناوبری پرش به جستجو
|First Goryeo–Khitan War|
|Goryeo-Khitan Wars نین بیر بخشی|
|Unknown||Liao claimed 800,000 but the number is believed to be much lower.|
- Hyun 2013, p. 106: "the Khitan army attacked Goryeo, who was forced to accept the status of a Liao tributary in 994."
- Twitchett & Tietze 1994, p.103.
- Yun 1998, pp.63-65.
- Hatada, Smith Jr & Hazard 1969, p. 52: "In the thirteenth year of the reign of King Sŏngjong (994), Koryŏ submitted to the Khitan and adopted their calendar".
- Ebrey & Walthall 2014, , p. 171, at Google Books: Liao forces invaded Goryeo territory in 993. Instead of pushing for total victory, the Khitans negotiated a peace that forced Goryeo to adopt the Liao calendar and end tributary relations with Song (a violation of King Taejo’s testamentary injunction never to make peace with the Khitan)."
- Simons 1995, p. 95: "In 994, during the reign of King Songjong, Koryo was forced to acknowledged the dominance of Khitan".
- Nahm 1988, p. 89.