Calamus gladio fortior|
(لاتین دیلی: The pen is mightier than the sword)
|رئیس||Prof. Atsushi Seike|
|full time 2,604|
|یئر||Minato، Tokyo، Japan|
|Athletics||39 varsity teams|
|رنگلر||Blue and Red|
|ورزیش لقبلری||Unicorns, etc.|
|منسوبیت||ASAIHL, Council on Business & Society|
|فایل:Keio University logo.svg|
کیئو بیلیمیوردو (اینگیلیسجه: Keio University, فارسجا: دانشگاه کیئو، عربجه: جامعة كيئو)ژاپونین میناتو، توکیو شهرینده یئرلشن بیر عالی تحصیل موسّسهسی. بۇ بیلیمیوردو شهرین حومهسیندهدیر. و ۳۱٬۰۹۰ لیسانس و لیسانسدان یۆکسک اؤیرهنجیسی واردیر. خوصوصی و اؤزل اؤیرهتیم قۇرومودیر.
قارداش پروژهلرده کیئو بیلیمیوردو گؤره داها آرتیق بیلگیلر تاپابیلرسینیز.
- TV program "Rank Okoku" on 2010/2/6 http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/jterasaka/40927577.html
- the demonstration https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBcS8Jnxxg4
- See ja:慶應義塾大学 for detail
- Ozaki, Yukio. (2001). The Autobiography of Ozaki Yukio: The Struggle for Constitutional Government in Japan, pp. 21-26; Encyclopædia Britannica: Ozaki Yukio.
- Keio only use the honorific of "Teacher" or "Professors" officially when they refer Fukuzawa's name.
- Japanese journalist Kiyoshi Shimano ranks its entrance difficulty as SA (most selective/out of 10 scales) in Japan. Error on call to Şablon:cite web: Parameters url and title must be specified (Japanese). YELL books (2011).
- In the beginning of Meiji period, there was an ethical sense that Samurai should not work for more than one master. Keio was established by the fund of Tokugawa shogunate, so it was hard to work for the new government in this sense. Fukuzawa in fact criticized severely Kaishū Katsu and Takeaki Enomoto who worked for both Tokugawa and the new government (see Fukuzawa Yukichi). His such strict viewpoint had prevented Keio to set up a political department, and kept many Keio graduate away from politics for a long time. It is also one of the clear difference from Waseda which has been positively involved to politics for a long time.
- In the Edo period, private schools normally collected money or properties with Noshi irregularly from students, but those fees highly depended on each student's economic circumstances. Fukuzawa thought such an unstable financial system prevented the modernization of educational institutions as well as professors' professionalism. Then he designed a rudimentary management system for the school's finances.
- In fact, this phrase was also used for his Dharma name, which is a given name when people are dead, representing their nature.
- excluding master course students as students in "Doctorate (prior)"
- e.g. Keio was top in 2007 and 2008 in terms of the amount of endowments.
- Before the Meiji Period, Japanese people had thought the oral statement is not reliable enough for decision making, thus every time people had needed to state their opinions on paper when they had needed to decide something. Fukuzawa thought this culture would seriously prevent to introduce the modern parliamentary regime and the fair court system. Then he developed the art of speech by the arrangement of Western speech. 
- Although Keio had been already involved to the higher education, it had not had a university system before 1890. It was authorized by Japanese government as a university in 1920.
- "Hiromi Shimada" (October 2007). Keio Mitakai (Japanese). Sanshusha. یوْخلانیلیبOctober 10, 2011.
- W3C, Sep-9-1996 Press Release: Keio University joins MIT and INRIA in hosting W3C. World Wide Web Consortium. یوْخلانیلیبOctober 10, 2011.
- A paper written by the 4th year student of the Faculty of Science and Technology was placed in "Science"：Keio University Science and Technology (Japanese). Keio University. یوْخلانیلیبOctober 10, 2011.
- Vol1. Famous Visitors to Keio University. Keio University. یوْخلانیلیبOctober 10, 2011.
- International Student Head Count: May 2011 (Japanese). Keio University. آرشیولنیب اصلی نۆسخهدن on October 6, 2011. یوْخلانیلیبSeptember 9, 2011.
- Tuition Fees(graduate): May 2011 (Japanese). Keio University. آرشیولنیب اصلی نۆسخهدن on September 20, 2011. یوْخلانیلیبSeptember 9, 2011.