بۇ مقاله ۱۶۵۲-جی ایلینده ایرلنده اؤنملی باش وئرن حادیثهلر، دوْغوملار و اؤلوملر باخیر.
- دسامبر 9 – Robert Rochfort, lawyer and politician (d.1727)
- Robert Blennerhassett, lawyer and politician (d.1712)
- Francis Martin, Augustinian scholar (d.1722)
- Nahum Tate شاعیر (d.1715)
- May 14 – Lieutenant-Colonel "Prime-Iron" James Rochfort, Cromwellian soldier, executed by firing squad following a court martial for killing a fellow officer in a duel.
- Tadhg mac Dáire Mac Bruaideadha, Gaelic historian and poet, killed by soldiers of Oliver Cromwell’s army (b.1570)
- Approximate date – Brian Mac Giolla Phádraig, Gaelic scholar and poet, killed by soldiers of Cromwell's army (b. 1580)