پرش به ناوبری پرش به جستجو
|حدود 14 – c. 17 million|
|چوْخلی اهالی اولان بؤلگهلر|
| یونان 10,000,000|
|بیرلشمیش ایالتلر||1,279,000–3,000,000b (2016 estimate)|
|650,000–721,000a (2011 estimate)|
|بیرلشمیش شاهلیق||290,000–345,000 (2011 estimate)|
|آلمان||395,000g (2012 estimate)|
|اوسترالیا||378,300 (2011 census)|
|کانادا||252,960 (2011 census)|
|اوکراین||91,000 (2011 census)|
|روسیه||85,640 (2010 census)|
|ایتالیا||30,000–200,000d (2013 estimate)|
|جنوبی آفریقا||45,000 (2011 estimate)|
|فرانسه||35,000 (2013 estimate)|
|آرژانتین||20,000–30,000 (2013 estimate)|
- Maratou-Alipranti 2013, səh. 196: "The Greek diaspora remains large, consisting of up to 4 million people globally."
- Clogg 2013, səh. 228: "Greeks of the diaspora, settled in some 141 countries, were held to number 7 million although it is not clear how this figure was arrived at or what criteria were used to define Greek ethnicity, while the population of the homeland, according to the 1991 census, amounted to some 10.25 million."
- 2011 Population and Housing Census (PDF). Hellenic Statistical Authority (12 September 2014). “The Resident Population of Greece is 10.816.286, of which 5.303.223 male (49,0%) and 5.513.063 female (51,0%) ... The total number of permanent residents of Greece with foreign citizenship during the Census was 912.000. [See Graph 6: Resident Population by Citizenship]”
- Statistical Data on Immigrants in Greece: An Analytic Study of Available Data and Recommendations for Conformity with European Union Standards (PDF). Archive of European Integration (AEI). University of Pittsburgh (15 November 2004). یوْخلانیلیب18 May 2016. “[p. 5] The Census recorded 762.191 persons normally resident in Greece and without Greek citizenship, constituting around 7% of total population. Of these, 48.560 are EU or EFTA nationals; there are also 17.426 Cypriots with privileged status.”
- Statistical Service (2003–2016). Preliminary Results of the Census of Population, 2011. Republic of Cyprus, Ministry of Finance, Statistical Service. آرشیولنیب اصلی نۆسخهدن on 2013-01-15. یوْخلانیلیب2018-04-18.
- Cole 2011, Yiannis Papadakis, "Cypriots, Greek", pp. 92–95
- Where are the Greek communities of the world?. themanews.com. Protothemanews.com (2013).
- United Kingdom: Cultural Relations and Greek Community. Hellenic Republic: Ministry of Foreign Affairs (9 July 2013). “"There are between 40 and 45 thousand Greeks residing permanently in the UK, and the Greek Orthodox Church has a strong presence in the Archdiocese of Thyateira and Great Britain ... There is a significant Greek presence of Greek students in tertiary education in the UK. A large Cypriot community – numbering 250–300 thousand – rallies round the National Federation of Cypriots in Great Britain and the Association of Greek Orthodox Communities of Great Britain."”
- Statistical Yearbook Germany Extract Chapter 2: Population, Families and Living Arrangements in Germany. Statistisches Bundesamt (14 March 2013). آرشیولنیب اصلی نۆسخهدن on 2018-09-11. یوْخلانیلیب2018-04-18.
- "2071.0 - Reflecting a Nation: Stories from the 2011 Census, 2012–2013". Australian Bureau of Statistics. 21 June 2012. Retrieved 13 February 2014.
- Ethnic Origin (264), Single and Multiple Ethnic Origin Responses (3), Generation Status (4), Age Groups (10) and Sex (3) for the Population in Private Households of Canada, Provinces, Territories, Census Metropolitan Areas and Census Agglomerations, 2011 National Household Survey (8 May 2013). یوْخلانیلیب21 May 2016.
- Jeffries 2002, səh. 69: "It is difficult to know how many ethnic Greeks there are in Albania. The Greek government, it is typically claimed, says there are around 300,000 ethnic Greeks in Albania, but most Western estimates are around the 200,000 mark ..."
- Ukraine: Cultural Relations and Greek Community. Hellenic Republic: Ministry of Foreign Affairs (4 February 2011). “"There is a significant Greek presence in southern and eastern Ukraine, which can be traced back to ancient Greek and Byzantine settlers. Ukrainian citizens of Greek descent amount to 91,000 people, although their number is estimated to be much higher by the Federation of Greek communities of Mariupol."”
- Итоги Всероссийской переписи населения 2010 года в отношении демографических и социально-экономических характеристик отдельных национальностей.
- Italy: Cultural Relations and Greek Community. Hellenic Republic: Ministry of Foreign Affairs (9 July 2013). “"The Greek Italian community numbers some 30,000 and is concentrated mainly in central Italy. The age-old presence in Italy of Italians of Greek descent – dating back to Byzantine and Classical times – is attested to by the Griko dialect, which is still spoken in the Magna Graecia region. This historically Greek-speaking villages are Condofuri, Galliciano, Roccaforte del Greco, Roghudi, Bova and Bova Marina, which are in the Calabria region (the capital of which is Reggio). The Grecanic region, including Reggio, has a population of some 200,000, while speakers of the Griko dialect number fewer that 1,000 persons."”
- Grecia Salentina (Italian). Unione dei Comuni della Grecìa Salentina (2016). آرشیولنیب اصلی نۆسخهدن on 2014-08-19. یوْخلانیلیب2018-04-18. “"La popolazione complessiva dell'Unione è di 54278 residenti così distribuiti (Dati Istat al 31° dicembre 2005. Comune Popolazione Calimera 7351 Carpignano Salentino 3868 Castrignano dei Greci 4164 Corigliano d'Otranto 5762 Cutrofiano 9250 Martano 9588 Martignano 1784 Melpignano 2234 Soleto 5551 Sternatia 2583 Zollino 2143 Totale 54278)."”
- Bellinello 1998, səh. 53: "Le attuali colonie Greche calabresi; La Grecìa calabrese si inscrive nel massiccio aspromontano e si concentra nell'ampia e frastagliata valle dell'Amendolea e nelle balze più a oriente, dove sorgono le fiumare dette di S. Pasquale, di Palizzi e Sidèroni e che costituiscono la Bovesia vera e propria. Compresa nei territori di cinque comuni (Bova Superiore, Bova Marina, Roccaforte del Greco, Roghudi, Condofuri), la Grecia si estende per circa 233 kmq. La popolazione anagrafica complessiva è di circa 14.000 unità."
- South Africa: Cultural Relations and Greek Community. Hellenic Republic: Ministry of Foreign Affairs (4 February 2011). “"It is difficult to determine the precise number of Greeks due to constant comings and goings, although the estimated figure is above 45,000."”
- The Greek Community. آرشیولنیب اصلی نۆسخهدن on 13 June 2007.
- France: Cultural Relations and Greek Community. Hellenic Republic: Ministry of Foreign Affairs (9 July 2013). “"Some 15,000 Greeks reside in the wider region of Paris, Lille and Lyon. In the region of Southern France, the Greek community numbers some 20,000."”
- Argentina: Cultural Relations and Greek Community. Hellenic Republic: Ministry of Foreign Affairs (9 July 2013). “"It is estimated that some 20,000 to 30,000 persons of Greek origin currently reside in Argentina, and there are Greek communities in the wider region of Buenos Aires."”
- Error on call to Şablon:cite web: Parameters url and title must be specified. Hellenic Republic: Ministry of Foreign Affairs (9 March 2011).